Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers to INISTA 2020. INISTA is a forum for researchers and practitioners to present their state-of-the-art results in area of intelligent systems and wide range of their applications.
The purpose of the INISTA 2020 Conference is:
- To provide a forum for established researchers and practitioners to present their contributions to the state-of-the-art research and development in intelligent systems and applications.
- To give doctoral students an opportunity to present their research to a friendly and knowledgeable audience and receive valuable feedback.
- To provide an informal social event where researchers and practitioners can meet.
INISTA traditionally hosts a small number of short tutorials on the topics related to the scope of the conference series. The role of an INISTA tutorial is to be a theme-oriented comprehensive survey.
INISTA also offers its infrastructure and facilities for the organizers of satellite workshops and special sections that complement the scope of the conference. The calls for INISTA 2020 Tutorials and Workshops are published separately.
INISTA solicits regular and work-in-progress research, discussion papers and industry experience report papers in related fields. Papers exploring new directions or areas are also welcome.
The topics of interest cover the entire spectrum of the multi-disciplinary fields of intelligent systems and related applications from theoretical and practical point of view. In particular but not exclusively the submissions within the following major areas are relevant and welcome:
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Autonomous systems
- Data Mining
- Evolutionary Computation
- Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms
- Hardware Implementations for Intelligent Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Humanoid Robotics
- Intelligent Agents
- Intelligent Applications in Biomedical Engineering
- Intelligent Approaches in Robotic and Automation
- Intelligent Approaches in Signal and Image Processing
- Intelligent Approaches in System Identification/Modeling
- Intelligent Behavior
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Intelligent Defense/Security Systems
- Intelligent Healthcare
- Intelligent Education
- Intelligent Life
- Internet of Things, Internet of Everything
- Machine Learning
- Memetic Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Neurotechnology and Emergent Intelligence in Nervous Systems
- Robust Perception in Complex Environments
- Swarm Intelligence
- Smart Sensors, Materials, and Environments
- Social Media Mining
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Smart Wearables
- Other topics related to Intelligent Systems
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore and submitted to be indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection databases. The authors of selected best papers will be invited to extend their contributions for special issues of respectable Journals (journals list will be announced soon).
For important dates look ...here...
A one-page leaflet on the conference in PDF format can be downloaded ..here...