Dear Authors of INISTA 2020 Accepted papers,
Please follow the guidelines below in order to have your accepted paper published by the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Please prepare and send us camera ready papers at last untill 25th of July, together with confirmation of registration fee paid.
Papers have a minimum 5 and maximum 7 pages including references and graphs. INISTA will offer the option to buy limited number of extra pages for submission (there will be a charge of 50 euros per extra page).
Be sure that you are using the proper IEEE template. Please use proper MS Word and Latex templates for IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The templates can be found here.
Add the proper copyright notice.As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work notprotected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6799-2/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6799-2/20/$31.00©2020 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-6799-2/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE
Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress. All camera–ready papers should be checked – validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. Please follow the instructions there. First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following: 49547X for the Conference ID, your email address, a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Upload your camera ready-paper (the one that you got back from IEEE PDF eXpress) to EasyChair conference papers submission system.After collecting camera-ready papers, one of the corresponding authors of each paper, will receive a mail from IEEE with a link and the proper credentials to submit the copyright form for the paper.