• The total time allotted to each speaker is 20 minutes, including introduction by session-chair and time for questions. You should plan to speak for 15-16 minutes.
• Invited speakers have 60 minutes in total.
• There is NO EXCUSE for using more than your allotted time.
• The presentations should be in PDF (preferably) or Powerpoint format.
• The paper presantation will be realized in real time ZOOM program.
Use the instructions below to present remotely at the Virtual Conference.
• Your talk will continue as scheduled. As with a physical meeting, each session will proceed in the order identified and maintain the schedule.
• Each talk will be comprised of a presentation and subsequent, dedicated Q&A.
• Management staff and the presider will manage the order of the presentations.
• Each session will be presented in its own unique virtual conference room.
• At least one day prior to the scheduled session, the presider and all presenters for that session will receive a message from the virtual conference room that contains the connection information. The Video Conferencing Platform link will be unique to each presenter for each session and cannot be shared.
• In preparation for the meeting, please download the test via ZOOM site. For the best experience, please use your webcam and test your audio. Note: For audio connection, you can use your computer audio/VOIP or dial in using the toll or toll-free numbers provided in the invitation.
• When you are presenting live, you will “Share” your screen or document.Otherwise, the room moderator can set this up on your behalf. Please ensure that your webcam is on so that attendees can view you during your presentation.
• Question and Answer session will follow your presentation. The session presider will read questions submitted by participants. Please plan to join the meeting 15 minutes early in case there are any issues that need to be worked out.