Recently, reasoning-based intelligent systems with automated reasoning function have become significant in all areas of technology. The RIS 2018 Special Session at the 2018 IEEE International Conference on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA 2018) is devoted to identify new advances of all kinds of intelligent computing methods and their practical applications, and publish the academic and technical achievement widely. We want to offer an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas about all kinds of reasoning-based intelligent systems, not only theoretical developments but also practical applications. We are interested in treating contradictions in the same consistent system especially. The scope of the RIS2018 includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
• Industrial and theoretical applications of Reasoning-based Intelligent Information Systems.
• Reasoning-based Intelligent Control.
• Web based Intelligent Systems algorithms.
• Reasoning-based Intelligent Information Systems and their applications
• Logic and Logic Program Applied to Intelligent Systems
• Non-classical Logics: foundation and applications
• Soft Computing Applied to Technology.
• Intelligent Systems for Production Engineering and correlated areas.
• Hybrid Intelligent Systems for Bioinformatics.
• Intelligent Systems for Beauty Informatics.
• Intelligent Systems for Data Science.
• Intelligent Systems for Agriculture and Foods, etc.
Special Session Organizer
Prof. Kazumi Nakamatsu
School of Human Science and Environment
University of Hyogo, Himeji Japan
Jair M. Abe, Paulista University, Brazil
Alireza Ahrary, Sojo University, Japan
Sufyan T. Faraj Al-Janabi, University of Anbar, Iraq
Roumen Kirilov Kountchev, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
João Inácio da Silva Filho, Santa Cecília University, Brazil
Maurício Conceição Mario, Santa Cecília University, Brazil
Ladjel Bellatreche, LIAS/ISAE-ENSMA, France
Srikanta Patnaik, SOA University, India
Sachio Hirokawa, Kyushu University, Japan
Hossam Gaber, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
Petia Koprinkova-Hristova, Bulgarian Academy of Sciencs, Bulgaria
Lakhmi C. Jain, Canbera University, Australia
Margarita Favorskaya, Reshetnev Siberian State University of Sc.& Tech., Russia
Sunil Kumar Khatri, Amity University UP, India
Elena Nechita, University of Bacau, Romania
Syed Akhter Hossain, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
Yoshinobu Tamura, Tokyo City University, Japan
Syed Mohd Rizwan, Caledonian College of Engineering, Oman
Mario José Diván, Universidad Nacional de La Pampa, Argentina
Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs, USA
Aboul Ella Hassanien, Cairo university, Egypt
Hamid Noori, Ferdowsi University Of Mashhad, Iran
Amir Ali Forough Nassiraei, Concordia University, Canada
Wonseok Yang, Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan
Andrey Tyugashev, Samara State Transport University, Russia
Ivo R. Draganov, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Nicolae Paraschiv, Ploiesti Petroleum-Gas University, Romania
Marius Olteanu, Ploiesti Petroleum-Gas University, Romania
Jawad K. Ali, University of Technology, Iraq
Kiyota Hashimoto, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand
İsmail H. Altas, Karadeniz Teknik Üniversitesi, Turkey
Kalin Lachezarov Dimitrov, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
Laszlo Barna Iantovics, Petru Maior University, Romania
Paper format: Papers must be prepared using IEEE templates for conference proceedings.
Page limit: The maximum page limit is 8 inclusive of figures and tables. INISTA will offer the option to buy limited number of extra pages for submission.
Language: The official language for the conference is English. Less than satisfactory English usage may form the sole basis for rejection of a paper and omission of any such final paper version from the conference proceedings. Authors whose native language is not English are encouraged to check their papers for proper English spelling and grammar using tools such as English grammar checkers available with most word processing application software. Alternatively, proofreading support from a native English-speaking colleague or technical editor may suffice. Some authors may be interested in the paid service available at the following link: http://www.prof-editing.com/ieee/ for the final version of the paper.
Submission of papers: 1 March 2018
Notification of acceptance: 1 April 2018
Camera-ready papers: 10 April 2018
Registration & payment: 15 May 2018
Conference date: 3-5 July 2018
All contributions should be original and not published elsewhere or intended to be published during the review period. Authors are invited to submit their papers electronically in pdf format, through EasyAcademia. All the special sessions are centralized as tracks in the same conference management system as the regular papers. Therefore, to submit a paper please go through the steps below and select the track: Reasoning-based Intelligent Systems (RIS 2018)
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
• Create an "EasyAcademia" account through www.easyacademia.org
• Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
• Log into www.easyacademia.org/inista2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
• Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
• Go through the guidelines, and select the RIS 2018 track.
• Enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
• Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
• In the Upload step, please click on Upload Paper and find the relevant completed document for your submission on your computer (PDF or Word document).
• Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
• If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond back as soon as possible.
Selected papers of RIS2018 will be recommended to submit their extended versions to the International Journal "Reasoning-based Intelligent Systems" Inderscience Publishers, UK.