Grand Hotel Palace
The Grand Hotel Palace is the largest 5-star conference hotel built in Thessaloniki; the city of history and culture, and metropolis and evergreen economic centre of the Balkan region. The Grand Hotel Palace integrates the special features and creative contrasts that characterize Thessaloniki: the cosmopolitan aura and priceless sensation of serenity, as well as the traditional warm hospitality and aristocratic air create a unique canvas of experience worth living. The Grand Hotel Palace also combines neoclassical elegance with comfort, timeless luxury with functionality, and finesse with high-quality services.
To be announced
Food & Beverages
The following food and beverage outlets are within the hotel:
- "DIPLOMATICO" Restaurant A perfect place for lunch or dinner that becomes an art of good living and a feast of tastes!
- "SEROS PRIME DINING" Award winning Restaurant The restaurant's creators looked for the best ingredients from all over the world, and with inspiration from the famous executive Chef, Vasilis Tsontzos, created unique suggestions for "signature plates & cocktails" of premium quality, which exceed by far the currently applicable taste standards.
- "THE HOURS" Cafe - Bar A cozy place where you can taste an aromatic coffee, a light snack or a colourful cocktail.
- "MARCO POLO" Lounge Bar An ideal place to meet with other people and enjoy spirits, cocktails, coffee, and beverages.
- "Macedonia" Airport: 19.40 km
- Train station: 1.5 km
- KTEL Intercity Coach Station: 0.4 km
- Thessaloniki Port: 3 km
- Industrial Area of Sindos: 10 km
- Aristotelous Square: 3.2 km
- Dimokratias Square: 2.2 km
- Helexpo International Exhibition Centre: 4.4 km
- White Tower: 4.5 km
- "Ioannis Vellidis" Congress Centre: 4.5 km
- Museum of Contemporary Art: 4 km
- Cinema Museum: 3.8 km
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki: 3.7 km
- Archaeological Museum: 5.5 km
- Museum of Byzantine Culture: 5.7 km
- Archaeological Site of Pella: 37 km
- Archaeological Site of Vergina: 77 km
- Halkidiki beaches 45-95 km
- Mount Athos: 130 km
- Urban transport lines: No. 78 (Airport line), 12, 8, 19, 58, 52, 51, 9, 54