Dear Authors of INISTA 2019 Accepted papers,
Please follow the guidelines below in order to have your accepted paper published by the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Papers have a maximum page limit of 6 pages including references and graphs.
INISTA will offer the option to buy limited number of extra pages for submission (there will be a charge of 100 euros per extra page).
Be sure that you are using the proper IEEE template
Proper MS Word and Latex templates for IEEE Xplore Digital Library are available. Please use those templates or ensure that proper layout, fonts, margins, paper size and stiles were used at your paper.
The templates can also be found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Add the proper copyright notice
As instructed by IEEE one of the following copyright notices needs to be included in the camera-ready version of the papers in the footnote of first page:
1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1862-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1862-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
4. For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1862-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Check – validate your camera-ready paper by using IEEE PDF eXpress
All camera–ready papers should be checked – validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. Please follow the instructions.
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here IEEE PDF eXpress.
2. Enter the following:
• 47097X for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Upload your camera-ready paper
Upload your camera ready-paper (the one that you got back from IEEE PDF eXpress) to EasyChair conference papers submission system.
After collecting camera-ready papers, one of the corresponding authors of each paper, will receive a mail from IEEE with a link and the proper credentials to submit the copyright form for the paper.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further information