Check our list of accepted Special Sessions.. The list is closed.
INISTA 2017 invites proposals for Special Sessions to be held during the conference.
Special Sessions will give researchers in focused areas the opportunity to present and discuss their work, providing a forum for interaction
among a broader community of researchers.
A Special Session will consist of a group of papers in a sub-discipline of all aspects of Intelligent Systems and Applications.
The papers will be required to meet the same standards as INISTA 2017 main track papers and will be published in the conference proceedings,
available on IEEE Xplore.
Special Sessions will be centralized as tracks in the same conference submission and reviewing Easy Chair system as the regular papers.
Please send the Special Session proposals to email@example.com
with the following information:
- short description,
- list of topics,
- chair (or co-chairs),
- special session program committee (to be invited).
You may download the pattern of Special Session proposal.
For dates, look here.
The duties of the INISTA Organiser/Chair of an Invited Session are as
- Decide on the title and content of your session
- Widely publicise your session and the conference
- Obtain enough papers from workers in the field to form a session of 5 accepted papers minimum
- Find two suitably qualified reviewers for the each of the papers
- Manage the review of the papers using the EasyChair system (a separate EasyChair track will be provided for each Special Session)
- Ensure the editable word-processor versions of the papers are uploaded onto the review system EasyChair by the published deadline and that they all comply with the publisher's guidelines and format.
The final decision as for the acceptance will be taken by the INISTA 2017 Program Committee based on recommendations provided by Special Session organizers.
The list of so far accepted Special Sessions may be found on Special Sessions page.